Tuesday 29 October 2013

Non-Practical Idealism

My ideals are always in conflict with the practicalities of real life. .. I wanted to be vegetarian. ..but meat is convenient to cook and eat and its very filling.  I stopped drinking alcohol but I was missing out on good times with friends and that amazing taste of a nice cold beer. I stopped going to church cause of conflicts in belief,  but I realized i liked and missed the gospel music and that feel good factor u get in a service.  So my mind, my values, my ideals point in one direction...but life points me in another. So as soon as I try do something,  it never lasts long.

It is as if my mind tells me who I should be...but life shows me who I am. I personally dont think that atomicity is feasible I dont think this all-or-nothing mentality is practical at all...its just an ideal.

T4aM
--

No comments:

Post a Comment