Wednesday 7 May 2014

Second Affirmation

So I have manufactured a new affirmation. I have re-realized (because this happens periodically it seems) that we are not supposed to try and direct our life, it should be effortless just like nature. I always think of two important aspects of the natural world:
1. Conception
2. Natural Selection

During birth there is no point where we have to explicitly control how to develop in our mothers wombs, nature takes over. What must be done is done. what must happen happens.
During a species existence on Earth, natural selection aims to ensure that the species is best suited to its in environment, through various combinations of alterations, additions and subtractions. And this all happens because nature knows what is best, not us...but that which we came from.

With this said i present my new affirmation:
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am in constant submission to the universe
To the Tao
To the Divine
Please have your way with me
My life is guided by my thoughts
My thoughts are guided by the divine
And because of this I am grateful
As everything is well in and around me
I am where I am
I am who I am
I have what I have
I know what I know...

For this I love you
I am sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
T4aM

No comments:

Post a Comment