Tuesday 21 January 2014

Early hours of the morning

Wednesday and its 05:00 in the morning, why am i awake? i think its because i slept early. got onto Facebook and saw a message from a friend recommending a song to me. A mix of a song by Ed Sheeran - I see fire. I couldn't play the mix on my phone so i listened to the original and...i fell in love :/

Such a beautiful song, beautiful lyrics, amazing voice and places me in such a state of ease, relaxing state of mind. Now i'm up, listening to music, writing and its just an amazing time to be awake. The world around me is silent, my phone is silent (hardly ever is), no messages, no calls, no whatsapps, no obligations to pick it up and mindlessly reply a message because the LED light is blinking.. Its just me, the silence and ,my thoughts. A very conducive environment for deep thought, meditation, relaxation, problem solving and the like. You are able to focus on whats realy important. The house is quiet so the only energy levels felt are of yours and i guess the surrounding entities, but they never seem to give any problems :)

This day, this time, this moment just reminds me to remember the silence :)

T4aM
---
I see the Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment